LIFESTYLE HEALTH CLUBS
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
To meet our COVID19 responsibilities, we have put in place some operational guidelines as per the COVID-Safe Plan for the Fitness Industry.
There are a number of ongoing public health directives we need our members to follow –
NORMAL STAFFED OPERATING HOURS –
Monday – Thursday 5.30am-8.00pm
Friday – 5.30am-7.00pm
Saturday – 7.-00am-11.00am
24/7 access available – **YOU MUST BE A 24/7 MEMBER TO ACCESS THE FACILITY OUTSIDE OF STAFFED HOURS**
MEMBERS AND VISITORS MUST
- Enter via reception at the front of the building
- Scan membership card (during both staffed or unstaffed times) or sign-in (staffed times)
- Sanitize your hands on arrival
- Bring a large clean towel and use the towel on equipment
- Use the disinfectant and cloths/paper towel provided to wipe down the regular touch points on each piece of equipment before and after you use it
- Maintain a 1.5m social distance as you move around the Club
- Bring your own water bottle
- STAY AWAY if not well (cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath and fatigue)
NO TOWEL – NO WORKOUT!!! – full sized bath towels should be used ON THE EQUIPMENT by all members in all areas of the Club, including Group Fitness Classes
Cleaning cloths/paper towel and sanitizer spray will be available for members to use as they move around the facility.
- FIT45 Classes – Cloths and spray sanitizer should be used to clean the common touch points on equipment used at each station before moving to the next station; on exit, cloths should be placed in the bins provided.
- All other Group Fitness Classes – paper towel and spray sanitizer should be used on touch points of all equipment used
- Indoor Gym/Outdoor Gym/Ladies Only/Nautilus/Cardio Equipment – paper towel and spray sanitizer should be used on all touch points of equipment used, as members move around the gym
Childcare (ages 6 weeks – 12 years) –
- No bookings required
- Children permitted to stay for 90 minutes maximum
- DO NOT bring children if they are unwell.
- Children’s temperatures may be taken on arrival. Children with a high temperature or who show signs of sickness (eg runny nose, cough, sore throat) will be turned away
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
To see Group Fitness Guidelines and class timetable click here – CLASS TIMETABLE
Direct Debit –
- Questions regarding existing Direct Debit memberships can be answered by ringing Debit Success on 1800 148 848.
- Information regarding new Direct Debit memberships can be sourced by contacting the Club directly on 3814 4455 during staffed hours.
Paid in full –
- Information regarding new Paid in Full memberships can be sourced by contacting the Club directly on 3814 4455 during staffed hours.
Casual Entry –
- Non-members can use the facilities between 5.30am – 7.00pm Mon-Fri and 7.00am-11.00am on Saturday mornings for a Casual Entry Fee of $20 per entry
Fitness Passport –
- Fitness Passport holders can use the facility by presenting their card at reception. Contact reception for information regarding 24/7 access.
CHANGE ROOMS AND TOILETS
- Toilets, Showers and change room facilities are available
- Card payments are the preferred means of payment
- In the event of an emergency, existing emergency evacuation procedures should be followed
Zones or session times are not required under current Operating Guidelines
COVID COMPLIANCE CONCERNS - CONTACT US
Should you have any concerns regarding Covid compliance or you wish to advise us of non-compliance by members/visitors, we can be contacted by –
- Alerting staff during staffed hours
- Phone 3814 4455 during business hours
- Email – email@example.com
- Social Media – Facebook messenger